Are you still not able to wrap your head around QuickBooks Payroll?
If you’re nodding your head, read through this article to get a better understanding of the software. It is going to save your dollars.
Payroll is becoming the need of the hour for every business. It concerns the most important asset for every business i.e. its employees. Payroll is the company’s record that includes the income of employees.
The manual process of Payroll is usually time-sapping and exorbitant. This has endorsed many small companies to switch to Online Payroll. There are many payroll service providers in the market. But, QuickBooks payroll stands out with its amazing attributes and smooth experience. Many small businesses rely on QuickBooks for their payroll. They spend more time growing their business.
If you have made up your mind to buy QuickBooks payroll, decide for a plan. QuickBooks desktop provides three payroll plans, each with different pricing and features. Basic, Enhanced and Full-service payroll are the three payroll plans. Make sure you buy the plan as per your requirements.
Let’s have a closer look at the three plans:
Basic payroll plan:
If you are a beginner, you can opt for the basic plan that is the smallest and the cheapest plan under $30. It includes:
- Pay W-2 employees
- Pay 1099 contractors
- Instant paychecks
- Free direct deposit
- Free payroll support from experts
Unfortunately, it does not offer free tax forms.
Enhanced payroll plan:
This plan gives you the ability to process the payroll and you can file your taxes right away. It is $45 per month and comes with the added features:
- Online filing of W-2 forms
- Free tax forms
- Free payroll support from experts
Full-service payroll plan:
This plan provides complete services, from processing your payroll to filing taxes. This plan comes with jam-packed features and costs $109 per month, here are the added features:
- No tax penalties
- Files tax
- Automatic payroll setup
When you have to choose a payroll plan for your business, make a wise decision while choosing the right plan.
If you have purchased QuickBooks Online it is okay to face problems. Contact QuickBooks payroll tech support to assist you.
QuickBooks Techies offers tech support for every plan. You can contact us through QuickBooks payroll support phone number anytime. Our technical experts will be with you to tackle the technical hitches in your software.
HOW TO SET-UP PAYROLL IN QUICKBOOKS ONLINE?
Setting up payroll in QuickBooks Online is just a matter of a few steps, read them below:
- In the employees’ tab, found in the left menu bar hit the “Get set up” button.
[Note: – Make sure that you have signed up for payroll. If not, click the “Add Payroll” button].
- Answer the questions that appear on the screen. These questions are to confirm that your W-2 forms are correct. Make sure you answer them carefully.
- Hit “Add an employee” bar.
- Enter the employee information accurately and fill all the required fields. When you are done with the employee information you will see a sample paycheck for that employee. You can review the information from there.
Here’s more about how you can run the setup online.
HOW TO RUN PAYROLL IN QUICKBOOKS ONLINE?
After setting the payroll, run your payroll. You will be glad to know that running payroll online is as easy as setting up payroll. Enter the payroll hours and QuickBooks will do the calculations for checks and taxes. You can also print paychecks and make a direct deposit to your employees’ accounts. Follow these simple steps to run payroll in QuickBooks Online.
- Scroll through the employees’ tab in the left menu bar to navigate to the employee center.
- In the employees’ dashboard, you will get access to the employees’ information. Then, hit “Run payroll” button on the upper right corner of your screen.
- The next step is to enter the hours worked for your employees. Do not forget to review the other information to ensure accuracy. Complete all the required fields and make a quick recheck.
- Review the payroll information. If everything is correct, hit the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen.
Setting up and running payroll is easy and anyone can do it. But, if you still face any glitch in QuickBooks desktop, you can rely on our tech ninjas. You can also give a call on QuickBooks Payroll support number.
THE BOTTOM LINE
QuickBooks understands your business needs and knows exactly how to help you. With the right Payroll plan, you can ensure quick and cost-effective payroll process. It is easy to run and it almost seems like a blessing to your business. Switch to QuickBooks Payroll for the best payroll experience.