Are you worried about having no knowledge of QuickBooks for Mac?
Well, it’s alright. As far as you are in your business, you would surely have some basic bookkeeping and accounting knowledge which is fine.
With words full of technical turmoil, it is not that complex to run QuickBooks in your Mac. Have you just bought a new system and contending with how to install?
Upgrade and do other things in your Mac, hold tight and we are with you to make it till the end.
So let’s dive into these steps to make accounting easy for you with QuickBooks Pro for Mac 2019.
INSTALLATION AND UP-GRADATION
Which version of Mac you’re running?
If it’s already MacOS Sierra (v 10.12) or later you can go ahead with the steps, else you need to upgrade your OS version. Along with this version, you, of course, need a working internet connection and the product registration key for the installation.
There are a few more to the list of requirements, let’s get to know them:
- Report data export: To perform this function, you need a few apps in your system like Excel 2016, Apple Numbers version 3.5 and Mac Office 365.
- Send invoices and sales receipts: For sending invoices and sales receipts on email, you need Outlook 2016, Apple Mail and Mac Office 365.
- To print checks: You can use Intuit QuickBooks Business Checks where you get printed checks online and avoid the hustle of printing checks.
- Reminders: It is easy to set reminders, synchronize addresses and contacts which already gets into your system with the installation of MacOS.
- If you have been using QuickBooks for windows 2019 or QuickBooks for Mac 2018, it is much easy for you to transfer all your data in QuickBooks desktop for Mac.
If you find any difficulty while dealing with QuickBooks, you can reach our customer support at QuickBooks customer support number.
Now let’s get straight to the installation which is easier than you think.
- From the two choices like the .dmg file and the CD installation, choose one and proceed.
- Choose ‘QuickBooks 2019’ and tow it to the applications folder icon.
- When you give the icon a click, it will now start the installation process.
QuickBooks for Mac upgrade automatically and open the company file that you’ve been using previously.
If you’re going for the manual process, there are a few more to be hit.
- In the file, hit Backup and take the backup for all the previously used versions so you don’t lose your data.
- Make sure that you’re not using the previous version of QuickBooks while you’re running the up-gradation process.
DO YOU KNOW, WHAT’S NEW ABOUT YOUR QUICKBOOKS?
If you are using Intuit QuickBooks for Mac, here are a few added advancements that are sure to give you an amazing go ahead.
- ICloud users have great benefits for document sharing which you can use to work on different Macs.
- You can keep a track of customers’ and vendors’ emails.
- If you have transactions kept in Square, you can import them easily.
- Users can now leverage from the Reconciliation Discrepancy Report where they can track the changes made.
- If your client has any past dues, you can now put a PAST DUE stamp on the invoices.
Are you ready to use QuickBooks premier for Mac or any other version of QuickBooks?
These quick installation tips added with the amazing enhancements are sure to give your business a wonderful direction.
To make sure that your QuickBooks run smooth, get instant QuickBooks support.